Captiva Restaurants - While you're vacationing, you'll definitely want to know about and try all of the island's places to eat!
Fresh seafood, gourmet dishes, yummy burgers, Mexican, American, French, BBQ, pizza ........ and everything in between ......... are available for your Captiva dining experience.
You'll also enjoy waterfront views at some of the restaurants ........ plus choices in casual or elegant, beachy or chic, pricey or inexpensive.
Many places feature live music
.......... wherever you decide to go, you'll find good food and
friendly service that caters to vacationing families or couples looking
for a lovely dinner for 2.
The Mucky Duck
Bear in mind that Captiva restaurants tend to be more expensive
because they are on an island, a vacation island no less, and therefore
off the beaten path for deliveries, and they're too convenient for those
staying on the island not wanting to make the effort to go to less
pricier places on the mainland.
Harbourside Bar and Grill
I've also included restaurants from both resorts, Tween Waters Inn and South Seas Island Resort, and eateries such as delis and coffee shops where you can grab a sandwich or ice cream.
The Green Flash
Seafood is king on Captiva, so I would go for the seafood! To help you choose which of these Captiva Island restaurants to go to, I've listed them in a general order from most expensive to least expensive:
- The Green Flash - Fine dining with bayside waterviews, romantic - Seafood, beef, veal, pork - lunch and dinner.
- Harbourside Bar and Grill - Fine dining at South Seas Island Resort, for resort guests, with views of the marina - Seafood, beef - breakfast and dinner.
- Old Captiva House - Award-winning fine dining at Tween Waters Inn, romantic - Seafood, beef, veal, lamb, duck, chicken - breakfast and dinner - live music.
- The Mucky Duck - Casual dining on the beach with gulfside waterviews and sunsets - Seafood, chicken, pasta, pork, beef - lunch and dinner.
- Sunshine Seafood Cafe - Fine dining at this bistro with terrace, in the middle of town - Seafood, beef, pork, chicken - lunch and dinner.
- Bubble Room
- Fun for families, dining room decorated with nostalgic and Christmas
items, downtown - Seafood, chicken, duck, pasta, beef - lunch and
- Doc Fords - Casual dining, nautical theme, indoor/outdoor dining, at entrance to South Seas, public welcome - Seafood, steak, chicken, pork, ribs - lunch and dinner.
- Crows Nest - Casual family dining at Tween Waters Inn, sunsets - seafood, chicken, beef, ribs - dinner crab races, happy hour.
- Key Lime Bistro - Tropical casual family dining, downtown - Seafood, chicken, beef, pasta, risotto - breakfast, lunch, and dinner - live music.
- RC Otters
- Beachy casual family dining , downtown - seafood, chicken, burgers,
ribs, Mexican, sandwiches, meatloaf - breakfast, lunch, dinner - live
- Cantina Captiva
- All your Mexican favorites at this beachy and casual Mexican
restaurant, downtown - Tacos, burritos, quesadillas, tamales, etc -
lunch and dinner.
- Captiva Pizza, Yogurt, and Gifts - Casual family dining, downtown - Pizza, salads, and frozen yogurt - lunch and dinner.
- The Pointe - Casual pool-side dining at South Seas Resort for resort guests - sandwiches, salads - breakfast and lunch.
- Oasis Pool Bar - Casual Pool-side dining at Tween Waters Inn for resort guests- sandwiches, salads - lunch.
- Scoops and Slices - Casual diner-style for resort guests, great for families, at South Seas - pizza, ice cream, candy - lunch and dinner.
- Sunset Beach Bar - Casual on-the-beach dining for South Seas guests - sandwiches- lunch and dinner.
- The Ships Store - Deli for South Seas resort guests - pastries, sandwiches, groceries - breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Captiva Provision Company - Deli at Chadwicks Square - pastries, croissants, sandwiches, salads, groceries - breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- The Island Store - Captiva's grocery store, downtown - pastries, sandwiches, groceries, wines - breakfast, lunch.
- Starbucks - At Chadwicks Square - pastries, sandwiches - breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Latte Da - Coffee shop and ice cream, downtown - breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Key Lime Bistro
For most of these Captiva restaurants, you can sit either inside or out. You also can arrive by boat or by car, docks are either on the premises or a short walk away.
Related Pages to Captiva Restaurants
Return to Captiva from Captiva Restaurants
Return to Come-to-Cape-Coral Home Page
Check Out BabyQuip Baby Gear Rentals
Home Map Weather Blog Sitesearch About Me Contact Me
Flights Car Rentals Hotels Resorts Rentals Dining Real Estate Fun
Back to Top
Copyright 2010-2023 by Come-to-Cape-Coral.com
**Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software and Plagiarism Checker - Do not copy content from this page.
Come-to-Cape-Coral.com does not sell private information.
Powered by SBI!