Cape Coral Florida Map
Cape Coral Florida Map - How to get to our beautiful and sunshiny paradise - with map, directions, and suggestions of fun places to go!
We are in the subtropics, on the Gulf of Mexico, and that's why we have such delightful, warm weather with gulf breezes to cool us off.
Cape Coral is close to so many interesting places.
It is west of Ft Myers, on one side of the Caloosahatchee River, about an hour drive north of Naples and 2 hours south of Tampa. Cape Coral is located in SW Florida,
and very close to Sanibel, Captiva, Lovers Key, Pine Island, and
Matlacha plus many other cool islands such as Cabbage Key, Cayo Costa,
Useppa, and Boca Grande.
Below, is a list of the highlighted places I talk about on the website!
- Cape Coral restaurants, hotels, resorts, shopping centers, real estate, and beaches. And, you will want to check out some of my favorite places in Cape Coral, such as The Westin at the Resort at Marina Village ....... which you can see in the photo below, along with Cape Harbour and Sandoval.
- Ft Myers is to the east and has the Thomas Edison Estates, a newly refurbished downtown with shops and cafes, and the famous Ft Myers Beaches.
- We really like the more natural and wild Sanibel Beaches and can get there in about 30 minutes. Captiva Beaches are even prettier another 30 minutes up from Sanibel. The sunsets are wonderful and you can enjoy so many shops and restaurants on both islands.
- If you look on the western part of the Cape Coral Florida Map, you'll see we are a hop, skip, and a jump to Pine Island and Matlacha, which has an Old-Florida feel to it with wonderful boating, fishing, and quaint shops and art galleries.
- From there you can take a boat ride to the Outer Islands such as North Captiva; and Cabbage Key, Useppa, and Cayo Costa.
- To the north is Fishermens Village in Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte, Venice and Sarasota.
- To the south, you will want to go to Lovers Key Beach, then on to Bonita Springs with their beaches and artists community, shopping in Estero, and don't forget Naples with it's beautiful downtown, zoo, art museum, The Naples Botanical Gardens, and of course, their beaches.
There are so many things to do in Cape Coral and Southwest Florida ....... happy traveling!
Related Pages to Cape Coral Florida Map
Return to Come-to-Cape-Coral Home Page from Cape Coral Florida Map
Check Out BabyQuip Baby Gear Rentals
Home Map Weather Blog Sitesearch About Me Contact Me
Flights Car Rentals Hotels Resorts Rentals Dining Real Estate Fun
Back to Top
Copyright 2010-2022 by Come-to-Cape-Coral.com
**Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software and Plagiarism Checker - Do not copy content from this page.
Come-to-Cape-Coral.com does not sell private information.
Powered by SBI!